VISA’S ??!

To work in Colombia you need a TP4 Visa.

If you have a TP1 or TP6 visa it is VERY complicated to pass from one of these visas to a TP4.

Some jobs only sponsor your visa if you have an entry stamp (tourist visa), if you are coming from another TP4, if you do not need a work visa (ie. if you are married to a Colombian), or if you do not hold any type of visa.

Just in case you wanted to know.

I don’t have a VISA yet but I want one. That way I can get a bank account, because not having a bank account is pretty much like putting all your money in your shoe, and hoping for the best. And yes, I really do this.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s